News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman Nov 3-4 2012

Started by 2 clicks low, October 12, 2012, 11:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

Shooters    11
SB                1
RH                0
OH               0

Loaners needed:
Mike Trapp & 3 sons    4
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Mamba

I am not an Instructor yet, but I am crossing my fingers and hope to get my patch 10/27 in Danville.  If any instructors going to Waterman happen to be going to Danville, or passing though Champaign after 10/27-28, I would be happy to loan my 10/22 carbine w/simmons scope, sling, 2 mags, for the cause.  I am scheduled to work the final weekend of a seasonal farmer's market that weekend or I would probably go...you know, because I am going to have that patch and want to become an IIT about five seconds after that.  You'll be seeing me.  ;)
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." - Revelations 6:8

2 clicks low

Thanks Mamba but I worry too much about pickup and return and what if a rifle gets stolen or damaged before it gets returned to take you up on this most generous offer.

Now what you can do is Shoot the score on 10/27, take a hat and join us in Waterman on 11/3.

2 clicks low

Mamba

Ha!  ....I wish I didn't have to work, but it's our last weekend!   I have already told folks not to expect me back next year - it's s 'fun' weekend thing that keeps me busy and out of my husband's hair, but I think you fine folks can help me out in that regard just as well.  Raincheck. Definitely.  Good luck!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." - Revelations 6:8

2 clicks low

This is just over a week out.
We have 13 shooters so far.

WE HAVE 0 HATS SO FAR.

Let me be as succinct as I can 
:sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos: :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:  :sos:

Any questions?

2 clicks low