News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Vale, OR KD Shoot Planning

Started by George Hacker, October 10, 2012, 03:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Quote from: Mark Davis on October 10, 2012, 01:53:18 AM
ShadowMan,
Kaiser is not back in Montana yet.

Mark,

I'm just along for the ride.  I think Pa Rah is working on getting this on the calendar for next year.  Do you think you would want to shoot boss it?  If so, then let's make sure it doesn't conflict with a Montana shoot.  What would be a good time to schedule it so you could cover it?  I think the weekends around Patriot's Day will be busy.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Mark Davis

How about March 30/31? We need to check with the locals, the range could be snowed in/mudded out

scoob

I'm probably gonna get chewed out for both cross-posting and necro-posting... but I thought I'd tie this thread with a relevant title to the other one in the NW board, in case folks don't get out of their state boards.

More Vale, Or. discussion *HERE* including Sat. night meal planning.
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
--------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy

ID_Hezekiah

Sorry fellas, but I'm going to have to pull out of the shoot this weekend.  I've managed to come down with a wicked chest cold/flu in the last 36 hours and am now home sick from work and not physically able to make the long drive over.  I'm really disappointed to miss this shoot, but I don't think you want me to bring this bug over there to share either.  I've notified Eventbrite so my slot can be made available.  Sorry about the grill Scoob.
The British learned to dread the frequent appearances of this dire rider at unexpected points along the route of their passage, for his aim was true, and the economical principles in which he was trained forbade his wasting powder and ball.

George Hacker

Quote from: ID_Hezekiah on April 25, 2013, 02:33:34 PM
Sorry fellas, but I'm going to have to pull out of the shoot this weekend.  I've managed to come down with a wicked chest cold/flu in the last 36 hours and am now home sick from work and not physically able to make the long drive over.  I'm really disappointed to miss this shoot, but I don't think you want me to bring this bug over there to share either.  I've notified Eventbrite so my slot can be made available.  Sorry about the grill Scoob.

Sorry you can't make it, ID_Hezekiah.  Get well soon.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

scoob

Quote from: ID_Hezekiah on April 25, 2013, 02:33:34 PM

Bummer man!  Hope you pull through it soon.  Don't sweat the grill.  We'll figure something out.
See ya' at a future shoot!  O0
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy

AmbulanceDriver

Oh man...   After reading the AAR for Vale, now I *really* need to figure out how to make it for the next one....   In the meantime, I need to work up some loads for my Garand, and get a thin leather shooting glove for my support hand...   See if I can't get that support hand locked in there a little better against that front swivel so it quits moving around on recoil...   That plus after 40 rounds, that barrel and handguard start to get a touch....  warm...