News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC Appleseed - Oct 20-21, 2012 rifle

Started by carrot, October 09, 2012, 07:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carrot

Hello, are there loaner rifles for the event? I would like to attend but do not have one.

adamsod

I have a loaner rifle you can use, so grab some 22 ammo and come on out!
Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free

carrot

alsipd

I will be attending this training. I have read all of the prep docs and cannot wait to learn more about being a rifleman.
My goal seems to be the same as most others. To score rifleman on day one.

technoronin

Quote from: alsipd on October 11, 2012, 09:35:24 PM
I will be attending this training. I have read all of the prep docs and cannot wait to learn more about being a rifleman.
My goal seems to be the same as most others. To score rifleman on day one.

I know someone who did it a couple of weeks ago.  Personally, I'm still trying after several Appleseeds.  You can ask some of the orange hats exactly how trying....  :-)

alsipd

Gotta set a goal. I know it is big, but you Have to dream big to realize your true potential. If I don't' get there, I will be disappointed, but I will go back.