News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Slidell, LA - 10/27-28

Started by LawDog, October 02, 2012, 12:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

There are still spots open for the Shoot at Camp Villere in Slidell.  Late October in South Louisiana - it doesn't get any better! 

isleno1963

TheRiot7.62

Man, I sure wish I could go Mr. Dan, and Mr. Allen had told me about your offer and I REALLY appreciate that you would do that, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I am a proud poppa again so maybe we can meet up @ ERGC in December, hopefully. Mr. Allen had told me they may have one again around that time. If so, count on me being there, cause I'll have tunnel vision and no doubt that patch is COMING home with me. And if you are there, I'll get to sign your flag.Thanks. :)

LawDog

Make that a Patch AND an Orange Hat and I'll really get excited! 
Congratulations on the baby.  No higher or more rewarding calling than being a parent. 
LD

Labiofus

Attended this event for the first time this weekend.

It was a wonderful weekend for shooting and I really had a great weekend.

Thank you very much to both instructors and attendants alike. Thanks for all the help, I'm definitely a better shooter from your helpful skill, experience and willingness to share it with us all.

I'm looking forward to the Amite event.    :--- Stage 3&4

V/R
Heath