News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors needed for the month of October

Started by Patriot Gal, September 28, 2012, 10:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

Hello all you wonderful instructors.  We need your help in staffing the shoots for the month of October.  Remember there's a reason for that very nice looking orange or red RWVA hat of yours.....to get faded in the sun while you help instruct at Appleseed shoots!!!   O0

Here's the list of the need.  Pls check your calendars to see where you can sign up to help out.  And pls get scheduled on Instructor Scheduling as soon as you can as that helps the SB prepare for the shoot.

Alton - Sept. 29-30  Yes, I know that weekend is here, but if you have either Sat. or Sun. to run down there and help out, I'm sure Wurstmacher and the very new IIT0 would appreciate it!!    :sos:

Oct. 6-7  Waterman.  I know 2clicks has put out the "help" post, but I haven't seen anyone sign up yet!!!   :sos:

Oct. 13-14 Alton.  We could use at least 2-3 IT/IITs to sign up to help.

Oct. 13-14 Clinton.  Need a few more here also.

Oct. 27-28 Bonfield.  Need 2-3 more here. 

Oct. 27-28 Leroy.  New range...let's show them a good shoot and have a strong instructor contingent present.

So, with upwards of 50 instructors listed as instructors in Illinois, I would think we could get at least 2-3 more instructors at each one of these shoots.  Let's finish up the year strong!!!  We still have these shoots and some in Nov. and Dec. 

Let's pretend we're voting in Chicago and sign up to instruct "early and often"!!!   ^-^ 

We need each and every one of you!!!   O0
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan