News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fenton, MI Sept 29-30, 2012

Started by ITB, September 28, 2012, 09:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

Placeholder so I have a URL for my handout
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

softseller

Another fantastic Appleseed on a glorious Michigan fall weekend!  A superb group of (mostly) new shooters enjoyed top instruction from some of the finest green, red and orange hats in the land. The tip of my (blue) hat to them all  ;)  Here's the pictures...

http://shootsweets.com/uploads/Appleseed/Fenton_Sept2012/content/index.html

mac66

Holy cow, how many rifleman patches did I count in those photos?

HELLO, anybody here? 
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

number6

Sorry Mac, had some business to attend to and have been away from the forum for a bit.

Great Weekend,

3 families with TWO generations on the line,

A family with THREE generations on the line

An M1 Carbine, M1 Garand and M1A on the line.  (theres three more generations right there.)

Four new Rifleman, and two reconfirms.

Great history from Old Red Hats and Young Orange Hats.

A late red hat arrival on Sunday (Grindstone) showed up just to clean a Red Coat.

Weekends like this rekindle my hope for the future.

And to think, I was just going to drop off some loaner rifles and then leave to do some errands.  I couldn't let Bill Winkle, Bob Winkle, Gibson, Caliper and InTheBurbs have all the fun...

number6
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder