News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Moscow, Idaho, September 29-30, 2012 AAR

Started by Reformed Redneck, October 01, 2012, 08:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

To all,

What an excellent shoot this past weekend. Weather-wise, we couldn't hardly ask for better conditions. The host range is a great organization to work with, and the majority of the shooters were also club members.

This was one of the most productive shoots we have had in the area in a while. Everyone came ready to learn, and all seemed well versed in basic firearms handling and safety. We had a minimum of equipment issues which allowed the instructors and students to really concentrate on the course of instruction. The effort was well rewarded with six new riflemen and one new riflewoman. Congratulations to all of them, and especially to John and Jeff who have had to work (hard) over quite a period of time to obtain their patches. Ah, but victory is so sweet. Besides these two, Christopher, Richard, Iain, Daniel, and Amanda all broke the Rifleman code. Well done all!

Remember, you new Riflemen, this is but the first step down the Trail. Remember our conversation about 7th stepping, and bring someone new to the next Appleseed shoot. We'll look forward to seeing you farther down the Trail.

I expect there will be some photos posted here before too long.

Best regards,
Reformed Redneck

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."

TruTenacity

What a great weekend!  Instructors aren't the only ones that get excited when we see our instruction finally come together.  Check out this card.

Since Rizzin was the only one with a camera I assume he'll be posting pictures soon.
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Rizzin

Wow so many Riflemen (and Women) this weekend it was grand.    ^:)^     Congratulations to all of them for their hard work, dedication and learning attitude. Remember Riflemen is not a destination its a milestone on the way to something else (what that something else is depends on the Riflemen)

Ok, enough with the words I know you all only stopped by to see the pictures!!   **)       

Morning Setup

Demos 

Instruction

More Demos

After Lunch Demos

Carding the Sights

Bang go the mints

"Serious Shoot'n"

2 cleared Redcoats (serious shooting indeed!)

Rifleman's Parade

For the full album (and some really good pictures I just dont have the room to post here) Visit
https://plus.google.com/photos/113135752993733636241/albums/5794514708864800161