News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Elmwood Wisconsin, Sept. 22-23,2012

Started by martin, September 24, 2012, 08:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Great weather and eager students made for a perfect first Appleseed at the Elmwood Rod & Gun Club in Elmwood! No rifleman (yet) but everyone was getting better rapidly.

Thanks to my fellow instructors Nate_M, RustyRed , CalamityJenn,,,,,Good Job everyone!

Should see some pictures soon,,,,,   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Martin great weather, where were you? saturday we all had gloves coats on,windy,mistyrain and frosty!
Sunday frosty! but it turned out to be a great day ^:)^!

The food was so good warmed us up,coffee and donuts in the morning
Pulled pork,grilled homemade hotdogs,potato salad,hot baked beans,coleslaw & cookies
we are spoiled!
Thank you to the Elmwood Rod & gun Club for all the goodies!

Martin your History was so welcomed and on sunday your expanded version of Samual Whittemore and Daniel Morgan it was awesome, good job!

We had a great bunch of shooters so close,so please keep on practicing :--- :---

Calamity Jenn

Yes, we sure had an awesome time. Elmwood had a beautiful spot for an Appleseed, and I look forward to hopefully having many more at their location. Thanks to the Elmwood Rod & Gun Club, also for providing a delicious hot meal, it was so nice with the windy chilly weather. Hope to see you all again soon, Jenn

dragonfly

Sounds like a great time, new range, hot food, Good times  O0 O0 O0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

RustyRed

The colors are starting to change at the Range

RustyRed

more pic's

RustyRed

more pic's

MaverickAR6

Wow, that looks like a very nice range!  Good job everyone and great shoot!  Warm food... ummm, gives me ideas for October in Shawano.  ;)
"Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel." - Napoleon Hill

EricTheRed

great pictures, gotta love shooting in WI in the Fall.

follow us on twitter @WIAppleSeed