News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Iowa has ANOTHER new orange hat !

Started by Cooper, September 19, 2012, 10:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

HUZZAH!!

After shooting a rifleman score at her first AS, Tammy (hall41 on the forum) proved that it wasn't a fluke by shooting another rifleman score at Northwood, IA this last weekend.  After careful thought and discussion, she decided to accept an orange hat, and will be helping Appleseed in Iowa grow and work to help save our blessed Nation!   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Congratulations and welcome to the instructor cadre!  I look forward to working with you on the line, and helping to prepare you to be my replacement!!   O0

Coop the Cripple
(I learned yesterday that I have now succeeded in herniating ALL of my lumbar disks... :shootself:  "Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess."  RM Cooper, PhD
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Kosciusko

Tammy, congratulations and welcome!

I look forward to working with you.  You  can even stage border raids into Minnesota.

See you on the trail.

k

RiflesnReins

Welcome to the Trail Tammy! We cam always use another good Orange Hat.
^:)^

RnR
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

JOEMORGAN

Welcome aboard Tammy!  :))

See ya on the trail....

JOEMORGAN in Mn
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

George Hacker

Excellent shooting, Tammy.  Thanks for stepping up and taking an orange hat. ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

RODGE

Great shooting Tammy.  And thanks for stepping up and accepting the 'Orange Hat'.   Rodge
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

mac3647

way to go TAMMY ! welcome to the ranks.
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson