News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

looking for help with a promo opportunity Oct. 7

Started by 9mm4545, September 18, 2012, 08:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Florida Appleseed has a great opportunity to do some promotion on Oct. 7th in Clermont at the Restore America's Heritage outdoor festival, which will be at the Clermont Waterfront Park and Pavilions. If you think about it, isn't restoring America's Heritage what we do at Appleseed? There will be lots of folks there who should be receptive to our message. We now have a venue working in the Orlando area: Clermont (and another coming soon). Here is some more information provided on the event:

America's strength of character lies within its private and civic organizations--the backbone of groups who
built this great Republic. America's future and salvation remains firmly entrenched in these groups. They
have built a constitutional republic on liberty, freedom, integrity and giving back to the community.

Restore America's Heritage is a huge free forum for all of these patriotic groups to promote and inform
what their group stands for and what it does in the community. It's an opportunity for them to enlist new
members, and promote or sell tickets or raffles to their upcoming events, and enlarge their sphere of
community influence. It's about serving and sharing with others, which is what Americans do best.

Groups invited are from churches, universities, private business, veteran, cultural, community service
organizations, foundations from scouting children's camps to National Foundations. Nearly all are not-
for-profits. Join us on this Restore America's Heritage day of food, fun, music, entertainment, faith,
families, children, and sharing our founding principles to strengthen this great nation. Free parking and free
admission to the public, but bring a can good or grocery item for our returning veterans and their families.

Application To Exhibit

Any group wishing to exhibit their club or organizations, please fill out the information below. Please bring
a long folding table(s) with chairs and ice chest to keep your refreshments cool. We have chairs and tables
available. The Table rental is $8 from a table vendor and a number of City of Clermont chairs are available.
Every exhibitor must clean up their immediate area when leaving. Trash containers are spotted throughout
the grounds. For event information or questions, please call 352-267-3500 or Centurian3333@Gmail.Com

Exhibitor Group:_________________________________Contact Person :_________________________

Phone:_______________Email:_________________________Address:___________________________

City:_______________,State___Zip______Email completed form to: Centurian3333@Gmail.Com

I have spoken with Sid Van Landingham, one of the organizers who is with the Southlake 912 Tea Party and he would very much like to have Appleseed represented. There will likely be about 400 people attending and for a table cost of less than 10 bucks, it seems a good way to get some information out. I would be happy to do it but I am shoot bossing an event in New Smyrna Beach that weekend. If anyone can do this, please let me know and also email Sid (centurian3333@gmail.com) to let him coordinate with you. Thanks in advance, Bruce
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

smoakingun

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

9mm4545

I have a box-o-stuff that can be used for promotion but I need to get it to you ASAP since I will be in New Smyrna Beach starting Friday pm. Call me and let me know how I can get it to you.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

9mm4545

Still looking for volunteers for this stellar promotional opportunity on Sunday afternoon. My experience with this type of gathering shows that it is a target rich environment for promoting our cause and is well worth the effort. This is your chance to do some serious seventh stepping and help fill the lines at our upcoming shoots. PM me for more details or if you need some supplies to take.