News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to NY newest IIT

Started by Odin, September 17, 2012, 12:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odin

It is with great pleasure do I get to introduce Dave K. (kooch13) newest IIT.

Dave has worked a long time to achieve rifleman and to take the hat.  He has been at nearly every shoot that has been held at Bflats.  Most of the time, he wasn't a shooter at the Appleseed, instead he was behind the line helping with the event.  Everything from line set up to taking it down.  He has been an instrumental part in making the events at Bflats run so smoothly.

On Saturday, Sept 15th Dave took the orange hat.  I was not surprised at all on Sunday to see Dave's spot on the line empty after only the first few drills to reaffirm zero.  Where was Dave?  Already working the line, helping other shooters progress towards riflemen.

He is going to make a fine instructor and has been for some time now a valuable asset to Appleseed. 

Congrats Dave on obtaining the score.  Thank you for taking the hat, I look forward to working with you.
Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

sgtrock

Congratulations Dave

You have done so much and have been such a big help with the events at Burlington Flats for 3 years now that no one has earned the right to be more involved than you,,,, I look forward to helping you in anyway I can,,,, and you thought you were working before, now the real work begins, but as you know it is very rewarding,,,,

Stoner

R1SGx2

Congrats kooch13 - Nice work,,,

Thanks for all you do, we need the help.

Time to get dirt on your hat,

Now get back to work...
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Another D.O.M.

Dave:  Welcome, congratulations, and thank you!  It has been a pleasure working with you as a student and as a peer.  You have already brought much to the table for America and for Appleseed.  I look forward to meeting you again along The Trail.

Well done!
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

The Mrs.

Dave thank you for stepping up....well formally.

You have done so much to help already, and taking the hat just codifies the efforts that you have already so unselfishly put forth.

Hope to see you again.

Sue
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

VietVet

Congrats Dave and thanks for joining the Ranks. O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!