News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls, Wisconsin Sept.15-16,2012

Started by martin, September 16, 2012, 10:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

What a great weekend we had with so many sons and daughters of the American Revolution in River Falls. The weather was great. The students were eager to learn both marksmanship and history. Congratulation to River Fall's newest rifleman,

Caleb  215
                                                                                        Ralph   220
                                                                                        Gary     214
                                                                                        Michelle  225
                                                                                        Rick       213
                                                                                        Nic        220

Special thanks to the River Falls Sportsman Club for hosting this weeks Appleseed. They are great supporters of Project Appleseed. 
Thanks to our fellow instructors ,,RustyRed, BugginOut, Nate_M, and Calamity Jenn. Good Job!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

BugginOut

I had a great time!  It was great to meet everyone and to see a full line.
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

RustyRed

I want to thank all the shooters for very safe shoot :---
we had a great time,
What a weekend,so nice out!!
Hope to see  a few of you at Elmwood Wi

Jo

RustyRed

Boy I for got to say CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW RIFLEMEN!!!!!

RustyRed

RiverFalls WI Riflemen

RustyRed

pic

EricTheRed

Congrats to all the new Champions of Liberty.

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

Rob telling 3ed strike
Michelle cleared the red coats!!

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

RiverFalls WI Shooters

Honey Badger

My 4th Appleseed and I got my patch!  It definitely was worth the effort.   Thanks to the GREAT instructors who helped me polish my skills  and were so supportive and to Rob for loaning me your rifle when mine wasn't working.  Persistence pays off!

Calamity Jenn

Awesome shoot everyone, it was a great weekend, and lots of fun! Congrats to all of the new Riflemen and Riflewoman! Hope to see you all at Elmwood.

BugginOut

When should I drop my rifle off?  It seems to need a cleaning?
-Fred

RustyRed

Poor guy,Martin works his poor instructors

RustyRed

pic
we had a brass rat in the bottom pic

dragonfly

Congrats on the Rifleman badge, and can I be the first to say you have the coolest forum name, Honey Badger  ;)
D-fly

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 17, 2012, 09:53:45 PM
My 4th Appleseed and I got my patch!  It definitely was worth the effort.   Thanks to the GREAT instructors who helped me polish my skills  and were so supportive and to Rob for loaning me your rifle when mine wasn't working.  Persistence pays off!
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

So BugginOut when did you ever clean your rifle??seems to me your rifle was always jamming ;D

BugginOut

ssshhh it is sensitive.  It might hear you. 
-Fred