News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PASS IT FORWARD threads on other websites - PROMO IDEA

Started by Publican, September 13, 2012, 12:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Publican

This is a new forum that I frequent. Started up from many members from PAFOA. Look at the following thread and see what you think.

http://www.pa2a.org/thread-pay-it-forward?pid=3076#pid3076

This is my first try at this. I will try to guage how it goes over and pass along the information. If you join/follow this thread you will also be able to see how it goes. I suspect MANY forums have a thread like this.

IF NOT, start one up NOW!!!

How can I afford to do this? This will be the second adult male that I have/will send to an AS and the 1st adult female......Consider these $$ my way of contributing to AS instead of buying a LARGE DOLLAR membership ;)
"I regard giving as necessary to right the balance..." Hu Chung

"Things now every day begin to grow more and more serious" Lord Percy

"Please remember the 2nd Amendment each and every time you vote".....Cork

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

Publican

http://www.pa2a.org/thread-pay-it-forward?pid=4668#pid4668

1st person has taken me up on the deal. I will make sure he/she posts some sort of review on the original thread on their experience.

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

Chainsaw

You do come up with some cool ideas.

I joined that forum to see how this plays out.
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Publican

I think I will need to bump the thread w/ another invitation for the female. I will post updates here as well for those who do not sign up over there ;)