News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Raton, NM NRA Whittington Center 2013 Dates

Started by TaosGlock, September 11, 2012, 02:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

Here they are for those planning to shoot as either a student/shooter or instruct.
BF and I just confirmed them with the Program Director today.

If you want lodging at the NRAWC, better let us know before the last minute. Otherwise you may be in Raton at a more expensive motel
and this program needs to save money big time.

The NRAWC is seeing record amounts of events with shooters and clubs both nationwide and worldwide, thus housing will be scarce.
Only a lucky last minute cancelation will nab you a room.

Many NRAWC events are already booked and filled 2 years in advance, as record number of people buy firearms, attend marksmanship and recreational shooting activities.

We are now on the priority list so we get first dibs. O0
The PD will send me the confirmation this next month-October. Unless I hear otherwise, I am only going to reserve 2 rooms.
I will cancel the extra room 24 hours before any event as to not get charged the room amount per NRAWC rules.

Here are the dates and events:
February 16-17: Winterseed
April 20-21: Special Birth of Our Nation Shoot
May 17-19: 3 Day Full Distance Rifleman's Centerfire Boot Camp
August 24-25: Shoot title TBA  ;)
Sept. 13-15: 3 Day Full Distance Rifleman's Centerfire Boot Camp

Here is the web page for the NRAWC with housing options if you want to handle it your self.
http://www.nrawc.org/

Thanks!
TG & BF
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

bnbpower

TG, I would like to take my grandson to the April Appleseed and I want to attend the May RBC, What do I need to do to schedule this? I am making reservations for lodging.

TaosGlock

Click here to sign up either on line or by mail.
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-map.php

Looking forward to seeing you!
Dan
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose