News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by ssgnod, September 05, 2012, 03:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssgnod

Hello to my fellow Nebraskans.

I'm registered Matt, do what you gotta do!

Flint Smoothbore

Howdy to you too!

Hope to see you at an event. We're hosting one in Broken Bow October 6 & 7. at our new range. This will be the first Appleseed we've done there, but we have a lot of space and we've ordered good weather. :)

Flint

Necede

Hello ssgnod. Welcome. I don't know what part of the state you are in, but we are also having an AS in Lincoln this weekend.
Hey Doc. I am looking forward to checking out that new range in Broken Bow next month.

Necede
Have gun. Will travel.

ssgnod

I things work out I'll be at the GI event in October.  I am 30 miles west of North Platte.

gibbs459

Quote from: Flint Smoothbore on September 05, 2012, 03:48:59 PM
we've ordered good weather. :)

Flint

Whom do you talk to about that? The guy I make my requests to, rarely comes through on them. I must know the wrong people! ;D

Flint Smoothbore

Necede- It will be good to have you here again. I ordered the good weather for Matt; I 'll see about cheap fuel for you!  ;)

ssgnod- Bow would be closer for you than Lincoln...and one Appleseed is not enough! (this will be my 3rd)

Flint

scuzzy

Howdy to Matt and Rich,

I saw the 'Howdy' deal and I thought somebody was posting from Texas!!

Just wanted to say Howdy to you two guys. It was nice working with y'all up there in Grand Island this summer. Island heck it was more like a desert. Jeez it was hot too! I coulda sworn I was in Texas.

Y'all take care. Hopefully Chuck and I will make it up there to Nebraska again someday soon. That was one heck of a range too. Best I've ever seen in my life.

scuzzy
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

gibbs459

We will be back in GI late Oct and early Dec. That's if you need a break from the heat! I think it's finally starting to cool down. Mid 70s today!

Good to hear from you!