News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boy Scouts

Started by Buzzbie, September 02, 2012, 08:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzbie

The couple in charge of the rifle range at the Boy Scout Camp in Pana, IL is interested in contacting Appleseed.

Who should I put them in contact with?

ItsanSKS

DonD is the state coordinator for Illinois, so he would be a good bet.  You might also try PatriotGal, who is the Regional Coordinator for your area. 
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

2 clicks low

Itsan SKS,

Thanks, I went to PM's and have put him in contact with DonD. Didn't want to publish phone numbers.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

ItsanSKS

Thanks for the follow-up 2cl!  And congratulations on earning that new hat, too! 

I've heard good things about you, even all the way up here in AK... And to be 'hatted' by none other than Fred hisself- you lucky dog!
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."