News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

El Paso Shoot Sept 15 16

Started by daniel17319, September 02, 2012, 02:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel17319

Hey guys I registered for this event, does anyone know how to get there and who else is going. Oh and i took a pic of the ticket im suppose to print out sorry im not buying a printer or going to the library dont have time for that  !@#)

It would be cool to link up within someone before i go to the event

AndyFong

Take the Eastlake exit on I-10, follow the eastbound frontage road (aka Gateway Blvd), turn right at the sign.  Just put 10700 Gateway Boulevard East, El Paso TX into MapQuest (or your driving direction tool of choice) and it'll get you there.

On Google Maps, the destination marker is directly over the building where the teaching and the shooting will take place.  The Law Enforcement Training Academy is the first big building on the left as you come in the main entrance to the campus; park at the rear of the building.

Bring your rifle, ammo, a teachable attitude and yourself  (actually, a list of other good things to bring is linked at the bottom of this page).  Everything after that is easy.

daniel17319

Jerry Hall

Thanks Andy,

Welcome Back Daniel!

Hey Andy, are you going to be able to instruct Sep. 15-16?

Thanks again,

Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

daniel17319

Hey guys I was wondering if, someone could bring a brass drifting hammer for my front-sight, as well as an electric screw driver I have some sling mounts sitting around and no way to drill the wholes for the sling. I have a sling tho. I will also be bringing tacks instead of a staple gun. I have a staple gun but I'm in the process of moving and cant find it and don't want to buy another one.

Thanks