News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RWVA Presence at the El Paso Gun Show

Started by Carlson, August 29, 2012, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlson

The Paso Del Norte Gun Collectors Fall Gun Show is Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 8-9, at the El Maida Shrine Temple, 6331 Alabama.

Will there be any RWVA folks attending to promote Project Appleseed?   If so, I'm available to assist most of Saturday and part of Sunday.

"Carlson"
IIT0

wcmartin1

If nothing else, handing out flyers at the door to all coming and going while harking "MARKSMANSHIP AND HISTORY!" sometimes helps fill the line.

Good luck, Sir.
"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

daniel17319

ill see you guys there,, I can help out Sunday around 10 am give me a holler if you want my phone number. If not then ill asume you got it coverd