News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

7th stepping Appleseed in the Zionsville Fall Parade

Started by stagehand steve, August 29, 2012, 12:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stagehand steve

Calling all Riflemen!!

I've signed Appleseed up to do a parade on September 8th.   For those of you who don't know, we did the Brownsburg July 4th parade, it was great event.  We got to hand out a couple thousand flyers in about 1 hour.  You can't beat it for getting the word out.

So the details are:

Zionsville Fall Festival Parade, September 8th

Meet up at my house at 8:45 am.  6294 Lancaster Place, Zionsville, IN 46077
We'll get ourselves sorted out and over to the staging area at Zionsville High School by 9:30.
Parade kicks off at 10:30am and goes 1.2 miles.

No firearms for this as it organizes at the school.  We'll have flags to carry and a banner.  We'll have water and flyers and a vehicle to carry it all.

For those who want to stay, we'll have a cookout at my house afterwards.  I'll provide the burgers.  Please bring a drink and snack or dessert. 

PM me for questions or call at 317-752-6643.

Ok, whose in?   &)  &)  &)

-stagehand steve
"The program needs us all working one level beyond where we truly feel comfortable and competent." - ATM

Frodo: I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790).

Barbie

I know I had spoken to you previously about this, and wish I could have made it... darn that whole work thing  :P

So, how did it go?  Any interest generated?  Details, sir, details!   :)
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

stagehand steve

"The program needs us all working one level beyond where we truly feel comfortable and competent." - ATM

Frodo: I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790).