News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Liberty Seed wanted in Orting, WA

Started by Theophilus, August 29, 2012, 12:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theophilus

To all Appleseed instructors in the Orting, WA area (or willing to travel):

I have a request, from an individual presently over in Afghanistan, to schedule and hold a Library Seed or Liberty Seed in the Orting area.

Are any of you available for such an event sometime between early September and early November?

Please let me know.  We'll see about arranging a venue.

Thanks.
Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

Prescott

I am up in the Seattle area every 2-3 weeks and would be happy to host a Liberty Seed.   What group is this for?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Theophilus

Prescott:
It is just a request by an individual.  Let me respond to him and see if I can get more information.
I'll ask if I can supply you his email address.

Thanks for stepping up!

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

usmcdocj

Hey - I'm the guy asking for the event in Orting.  Today, I have sent an email to Prescott as well as Theophilus.  Thank you both for all the help.  Sorry for the lag on my side, I hope I haven't jeopardized the 'Seed. :(

Please let me know what I can do to make this a reality.  I look forward to speaking with either of you.  Thanks!

"The moment one proclaims superiority is the same moment others should start to question that very thing."
"The moment one proclaims superiority is the same moment others should start to question that very thing."

Theophilus

I think we can do this.
We need a venue and a time - Do you have any suggestions?
We could use attendees - Can you help us advertise?

Thanks
Theophilus, on his way to work.

Quote from: usmcdocj on October 01, 2012, 03:53:58 AM
Hey - I'm the guy asking for the event in Orting.  Today, I have sent an email to Prescott as well as Theophilus.  Thank you both for all the help.  Sorry for the lag on my side, I hope I haven't jeopardized the 'Seed. :(

Please let me know what I can do to make this a reality.  I look forward to speaking with either of you.  Thanks!

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

usmcdocj

I can absolutely help with advertising as well as working with the library for a use of their multipurpose room or if for whatever reason that does not pan out I will work on other places.  If all else fails, I am willing to have this at my home.  I have a large outdoor area that is usable for such an event.  I am not in town and there are good people around.

usmcdocj

I am back in the US on 27DEC12 and REALLY want to make this happen in January or February.  Any possibilities?

Theophilus

usmcdocj:
I have the week of 7 Jan through 11 Jan available to schedule this.
Is there a particular date in that range that would work best for you?

Theophilus

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW