News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pennsylvania! All hands on deck!

Started by Chainsaw, August 28, 2012, 08:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chainsaw

Folks, September is shaping up to be very busy.

In the two weekends of Sept 8-9 and Sept 15-16 we have 7 shoots.

Chambersburg**
Elverson
Palmerton *
Audubon
Butler**
Manheim
Slippery Rock *

*(these have enough help based on current preregs, but keep checking)
**(these needs help NOW or I'm going to develop a twitch)

Please check the schedule and see what you can do.  Chambersburg needs help.  Butler, a new location for us, 15 preregs so far with 11 kids 13 kids, is going to need a lot of help.

Our friends to the South in MD has another sold out event in  Annapolis too...
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

GEmanuel

Tom,
I have Audubon covered and under control.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Chainsaw

!!!!!!!!!!

This is no joke!

We need help this week in Palmerton and Chambersburg

...and next week in Butler. Big time.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disregard the instructors signed up for Palmerton.  It's a mistake, they're not flying in from the west coast.

I can either SB Palmerton or help in Chambersburg if there's another SB that can cover Palmerton.
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

sgtrock

Tom

I'll cover this shoot for you  (Palmerton)

Thanks for the opportunity

sgtrock

EZ3

YES!!  We have pre-regs for Slippery Rock.  Looks like a busy weekend!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy