News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Social Event of the Season

Started by SPQR, August 26, 2012, 12:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPQR

We were young once, and I didn't have these stinkin crow's feet...

A long time ago in a blah blah blah, two ships passing in the grocery store yadda yadda

HQ wanted me to remind Seeders attending the wedding to RSVP with a PM to HQ.  In the RSVP include a favorite recipe.  Showtime is 3:30 p.m. (I think).  Long arms are encouraged for the family portrait following the ceremony but need to be left in the vehicle until that time.  IITs and Red Hats bring your hats.  Concealed Carry is the order of the day.  Clay pigeons on Sunday at Childers Farm at 3 p.m. (that's 6 bells on the Afternoon Watch).  Coat and tie not required.

We have camping space available if you want it, and we will work to make a hot shower available for everyone.  Contact us in advance so if you intend to spend a night.

Oh, and this is a pitch in picnic.  If possible you will want to bring a salad or a dessert and indicate that in your RSVP.  LunchLady has already called dibs on the Groom's Cake
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter