News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promo Coordinator Intro

Started by Barbie, August 22, 2012, 08:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

Hey ya'll   :cool2:

Well, YHJ beat me to the punch last night and posted on the forum (after our phone conversation) that I had taken on the role of Promotions Coordinator for IN... does that guy ever sleep?   ;D

I'm excited to jump in head first and see where this goes... I've got some ideas and I know other folks do to so it'll be a fun, long, coffee filled journey  O0

First things first though, and this would be such a big help in starting to bring a sense of organization to it all.  YHJ emailed me a list of our IN crew, everyone from IIT0 on up.  As I get information for each, I will cross them off that list, and also add any that may be missing.  What I want to do within the next couple weeks is gather up all this information, and organize it into different databases.  Once that is done and I have a clearer picture of what I'm working with, it'll be a bit easier to get a hold of ya'll.

(I'm also asking this information be sent to my personal email, since it is waaay easier for me to organize it on there into seperate folders and what not.  So if you could send your replies there that would be great!  My email is barbie_bedel@yahoo.com)

Here's the info I'm looking for:

1)  Forum Name/Real Name (& your level in AS, such as AC, SB, National Promotions,  IIT2... you get the idea)
2)  City that you live in
3)  Range closest to you/range you're most involved in (also, please note if you belong to any gun club/etc that host AS events)
4)  email/phone # (or if you'd rather have the forum messenger serve as your primary point of contact just let me know)
5)  promotions you've done/plan to do this calendar year

(Since some people may not check the forum on a regular basis and not see this, I will PM it to the people that were on the list I recieved.)

Thank you for your help!   O0

~ Barbie
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

AuntieBellum

"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Pitmaster

Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

Barbie

Thank you to the folks who have gotten their info to me so far!   O0

9 down, a lot more to go  :---

Keep 'em comin'!
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Unbridled Liberty

Leapin' lizards!  Go get 'em Barbie!

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Orangedotfever

"Need", has nothing to do with it!

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living."  John Wayne

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed lamb.

tater

All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

stagehand steve

"The program needs us all working one level beyond where we truly feel comfortable and competent." - ATM

Frodo: I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790).

Barbie

I'm up to 15 replies for the contact information... keep 'em coming!

They're slowly but surely trickling in  :---

~ Barbie
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com