News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Corning/Lenox, IA AS under development

Started by loves2hunt59, August 22, 2012, 12:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loves2hunt59

Big Thanks to Bryce!! :bow:
Due to Bryce's presentation to the Corning, IA Rotary Club we are now looking forward to the prospect of a new AS venue in Lenox, IA!!!
Go, Bryce, GO!!!

dawg69

Awesome!  That's just up the road from me.  Let me know if you need anything to help get it off the ground.

I've been wanting to get an event at Bedford for a while now, but haven't pushed the issue.  This is close enough to not worry.  I definitely think there are enough people in the area to get events going.

mac3647

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

dawg69

I was just checking to see if there were any updates to this possible new location.  I believe there is pretty good interest in the area for a shoot.

RODGE

Does anyone know of a contact person in the Corning/Lenox area?  We 'orange hats in SW Iowa want to support the new venue.  Anybody? Talk to us please.
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

Brown

My Father Stan Brown (of Lenox) is calling the tri lake club to arrange for a time that he can talk with them about doing some events at the Lenox Range. just based on the number of family members I have in town I think at least one if not two shoots would sell out.
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

RODGE

I visited with your father on New Year's Eve.  I had left him a message earlier in the day.  We 'orange hats' here in SW Iowa are excited about the possible new venue that your father is working on in the Lenox area.  In the Shenandoah, Farragut, RockPort, MO., and Bedford area there are at least 5 IIT's of various levels who are ready to support the new venue.  I believe it would be safe to say, that as far as the staff goes, "we got it covered", we love to shoot, we love to instruct, and we love to bail!  Rodge
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

Brown

AWESOME
It would be so great to see home town get involved with Appleseed . Especially with that many instructors in the area. OUTSTANDING!
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

Miller

Pretty sure I can scare up a Red Hat to hike over thatta way too.

Provided I can keep work away from my weekends.

On that note...
If anybody needs a burnt out saucier let me know.
Fearful but resolute.