News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A Promotions Coordinator! Holy Cow Batman!

Started by yellowhousejake, August 21, 2012, 10:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Yes, Barbie has stepped up to the plate and accepted the position of PC for Indiana. A job we desperately need done. She has great ideas and a willingness to see them through.

She cannot be left to her own, she will need our help. It might be to hang one flyer, to return the address of your local paper, to find a parade, to man a booth.

Help her.

Riflemen never see obstacles, only targets.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Trisha

Awesome!! I am Wi's Promotions Coordinator, it would be nice to bounce ideas off each other, makes things easier for us. Please PM anytime!

Pitmaster

Congratulations Barbie. I'm available and willing to help out in the South Bend/Elkhart and other local areas as needed.
Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

AuntieBellum

Yay, Barbie!!!  Anything you need, just let me know!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

George Hacker

Thanks for stepping up, Barbie.  Be prepared for a wild and fun ride. ;D

I am the NW Region promo guy.  I would be happy to share ideas and help (long distance) any way I can.  This offer stands for anyone else involved in promotions.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

stagehand steve

Way to go Barbie!

I offer my humble services to deliver things to people in the central part of the state.

-stagehand steve
"The program needs us all working one level beyond where we truly feel comfortable and competent." - ATM

Frodo: I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790).

spitfire51

There's not a doubt in my mind that Barbie is going to be completely and totally amazing at her new job.  Count me among those standing by ready to assist.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Niecie

Awesome!! Thank you so much for steppin' up!  Can't wait to pull up a chair and have some Chinese food and kick some ideas around!

You know where to find me if you need anything - feel free to call anytime.

And good luck :)

Niecie

Edheler

Swamp Thing

Barbie, thank you.

Big things are coming and your stepping up to the plate will help us sooo much!

Know that you have a ton of support and that we will make things happen.

P.S. hey Pitmaster. You're Michigan's guy.  @&)

OK, you can help our southern cousins but the BBQ pit stays up north.  >:D

ST

techres

Thank goodness!

Barbie, that means you are the goodness.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

grunt soldier

congrats on the new position barbie!  if you need anything let me know.  I have no doubt you'll be awesome though!
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

dragonfly

Congrats Barbie  O0
D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

ATM

Thank you for stepping up to help the Hoosier cat herd orchestrate and accomplish our promo solutions.  ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Chilidog

No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

LittleMo

Congratulations and thank you for stepping up! ^:)^
Keep asking yourself "How can I use this (whatever medium) to promote Appleseed?" :) If you need any ideas or want any info to help you get underway, let me know.  As Shadowman said, we all need to share ideas and resources.

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

tater

All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

R1SGx2

QuoteBarbie has stepped up to the plate and accepted the position of PC for Indiana

Thank you, we need all the help we can get....

You have a lot of work ahead of you,,,

Think Library Seeds...,,,,

Thank you
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."