News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need Brochures

Started by Anwalt, August 18, 2012, 10:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anwalt

Was talking to one of the sales guys at a local Walmart.  There are two of them in the sporting goods section, both are avid shooters.  Told them about Appleseed, they had no idea it existed.  They want brochures.  They said they get tons of people who come in, buy a 22, and ask where they can get training to use it.  They were especially pleased to hear about Ladyseeds, they say lots of women come in, want to learn to shoot the 22's they buy, but do not want learn from their husbands who "yell too much", LOL.

Please send to:

John Hyre
1001 Eastwind Drive, Suite 110
Westerville, Ohio 43081

I will then get the brochures to these guys.
"An act that is inherently evil does not become moral simply because there's a majority consensus." - Dr. Walter E. Williams

Barbie

I'm going to be working the shoot out at Gibsonburg, OH this weekend, August 25-26... grab some friends, come on out, and I have a whole mess of brochures you can have   O0
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

MeanStreaker

Hi Anwalt, thanks for doing this!  I'll go request a box of brochures be sent to you from North Carolina.  It will likely take a few weeks.  Thanks!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ratchett

Hi Anwalt!!

I can get some flyers to you by Thursday---daughter lives in Westerville and I am there most of this week. PM in bound.

IHG,
ratchett

Quote from: Anwalt on August 18, 2012, 10:44:00 AM
Was talking to one of the sales guys at a local Walmart.  There are two of them in the sporting goods section, both are avid shooters.  Told them about Appleseed, they had no idea it existed.  They want brochures.  They said they get tons of people who come in, buy a 22, and ask where they can get training to use it.  They were especially pleased to hear about Ladyseeds, they say lots of women come in, want to learn to shoot the 22's they buy, but do not want learn from their husbands who "yell too much", LOL.

Please send to:

John Hyre
1001 Eastwind Drive, Suite 110
Westerville, Ohio 43081

I will then get the brochures to these guys.
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

MeanStreaker

Ratchett, I put in a request for Anwalt to be shipped a box in the Supply Requests board. Let me know if you're hooking him up and I can go remove that.  O0
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ratchett

Quote from: MeanStreaker on August 20, 2012, 02:03:12 PM
Ratchett, I put in a request for Anwalt to be shipped a box in the Supply Requests board. Let me know if you're hooking him up and I can go remove that.  O0

MS,

I do not believe I would have near enough to stock, but a supply to get him started...

Thank you for getting a stock mailed out to him!!
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

Unbridled Liberty

I had a recent request denied and have been told that full boxes of tri-folds are no longer being shipped, only the small quantity that is now coming in the regular shoot boxes.  Someone please confirm or deny.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Ratchett

UL,

You are most correct!! I forgot about Lawrence's PM to all of us. :slap: :slap:
Thank you for reminding!!

IHG,
ratchett

Quote from: Unbridled Liberty on August 20, 2012, 05:56:03 PM
I had a recent request denied and have been told that full boxes of tri-folds are no longer being shipped, only the small quantity that is now coming in the regular shoot boxes.  Someone please confirm or deny.

UL

Barbie

Quote from: Unbridled Liberty on August 20, 2012, 05:56:03 PM

UL

UL,

I still have a box full from the promo booth at the fair I did, that I had got from YHJ.  Actually, I still got all of that promo gear  :slap:

Anyways, as long as it's fine with him (which I don't see why not), I could bring you a bunch to the Knob Creek shoot Sept 8/9 that I signed up to work... just PM me and let me know!

~ Barbie
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Unbridled Liberty

Just last Wednesday I got a request from a lady that works at Knob Creek Range ASKING me for more trifolds that they could GIVE OUT ON OUR BEHALF at their booth at the Kentucky State Fair!   O0  I scraped together my last remaining supply of a couple hundred :(  and dropped them off for her Thursday.   Wish I could have given them more as KCR has been very good to us.  I'll take whatever I can get.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Anwalt

Got 'em, thanks!

John Hyre
"An act that is inherently evil does not become moral simply because there's a majority consensus." - Dr. Walter E. Williams

Ratchett

Great!! Thank you for all you are doing...

IHG,
ratchett