News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sep 08-09 Waterman, IL Shooters needed

Started by 2 clicks low, August 17, 2012, 11:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

3 2 1 weeks out.
Pre Reg = 10 11 12
SB = 1
RH = 0 1
OH = 0 1 2
:sos:
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Prairie Eagle

2cl,

Looks like you could use a hand. I just signed up for both days. I have 3 brand new shooters lined up so far (who have not registered on eventbrite yet) and am working on a few more.

I would like to deliver a strike, no preference as to which one, please let me know if there is one available so I can practice. I'll try to leave out the "pointy-stabby-thing" this time!  :-[ I'll also have Samuel Whittemore and Hezekiah Wyman at the ready.

Prairie Eagle

2 clicks low

Prairie Eagle

You may have the strike of your choice with the caiviot that a PC4 who "needs" the strike for Instructor has president.

2cl

2 clicks low

Karl

I have a father & son that will be registering this weekend for the Waterman AS. They'll need loaners and all the other gear that I'll provide.

Thanks,

Karl
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Boston

Just signed up again. Working in getting some people to come along. Not many people who want to come have a rifle

2 clicks low

Quote from: Boston on September 01, 2012, 10:49:15 PM
Just signed up again. Working in getting some people to come along. Not many people who want to come have a rifle

My rifle is down for repair. Prairie Eagle or Stonn might have a rifle or two. How many do you need?

2cl

Rubicon

I'm interested in having my family (myself, wife, son 20y and daughter 19y)  participate together in the Sept 8-9 Appleseed in Waterman, IL; however, we only have 2 rifles -- both of them autoloading .22 caliber. Is there any chance that the Appleseed project might have a couple of "loaner" rifles that our family could use for this outing? My wife and I both have up-to-date IL FOI cards. The younglings do not.

Thanks

2 clicks low

Oh yeah, take the scope off the muzzle loader and place on 10/22  #)
Tada, I have 1 loaner.
Karls are promised out, Prairie Eagle, Stonn you gotta a couple tutree?
2cl

Quote from: 2 clicks low on September 01, 2012, 11:42:11 PM
Quote from: Boston on September 01, 2012, 10:49:15 PM

My rifle is down for repair. Prairie Eagle or Stonn might have a rifle or two. How many do you need?

2cl

George63

my usual 2 rifles will be around even if I am not

BTW this and future AS events at ASC will be on the 50 yd range barring scheduling conflicts

2 clicks low

Thanks George.
Can I also borrow your key?
Can we still go to the 100 or 200 Sunday afternoon for some KD?
Ron

Prairie Eagle

Byteshredder, bring everyone out (and make sure to register on the website!), I am sure we can track down the rifles. I'll have one or 2 to share.

2cl, I'll be there with my key.

Stonn

Byteshredder,

I will have an extra Marlin 795 (22lr) that your family can use.

Stonn

32clickshigh

I am definitely in... and I am feeling pretty good about getting my rifleman badge.. I can feel it. Also, bringing a co-worker whom I introduced to shooting a few months back. Not sure if his sling will arrive in time though, will there be any available to either borrow or purchase?

2 clicks low

While I do not sell slings, I always have a couple to loan.
So bring him and your best game. I have a patch with your name on it waiting in my box.

2cl

snakeman67

is there room on the line for a Sunday only, single shooter??
are you bringing the Big Boy rifles? or .22 only??
can I show up and shoot?
I have the ROC .
"The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing"

Prairie Eagle

Quote from: snakeman67 on September 08, 2012, 11:34:55 AM
is there room on the line for a Sunday only, single shooter??
are you bringing the Big Boy rifles? or .22 only??
can I show up and shoot?
I have the ROC .

There will be room on the line you are welcome to join. I'm sure there will be centerfire, buy I'd leave the perception that 22's aren't big boy rifles at home just in case.