News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI August 11, 2012

Started by JoeZ, August 12, 2012, 01:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

11 shooters and 2 instructors assembled peacefully with, nothing more than the land owners permission, on a Hubertus green for a long day in American heritage. Other rights exercised were the freedom of speech and of course the right to keep and bear arms. For a while, as long as these Appleseeds still go on, we fancy ourselves still free. I pray the experience was positive enough to induce all involved to work for more.

Thank you to Janir for the help, thank you to the shooters who came out(especially the dads who brought family), and a big congratulations   to our two new riflemen, Chris and Bill!

Pics will follow,
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Patriot Gal

Congrats to the new Riflemen and to all the Americans who took time to "get off the couch" and participate in the freedoms we enjoy.

Huzzah!!   O0
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

colycat

Nice write up and what a beautiful weekend O0
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Taylor

Congratulations to new Rifleman and father to my next granddaughter Chris.  O0 O0 ^:)^ ^:)^
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Janir

It was a great weekend! You guys did fantastic!

As--->  :pics:
Group photo

Is the line ready? Yup!!

Rifleman Chris

Rifleman Bill

Bill is the 3rd person to make rifleman off of my rifle so he got to initial the stock!

And our 2 youngest shooters!

Excellent work everyone! I'm glad I was able to be working with all of you!
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Muskyjerk

Great turn out.

Great job and congrats

MJ

Reckless Rick

congratulations to the rifleman and the instructors that made it happen....
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

dragonfly

Congrats to all, and thanks for spending your weekend with Appleseed O0
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.