News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promoting shoots

Started by RustyRed, August 11, 2012, 09:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyRed

Today is a Muzzleload shoot for youth and adults in Menomonie Wi
Martin and I will be leaving to promote appleseed
to let the people know what appleseed is all about!
pic's later!

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Taylor

Gordon gun show is next weekend (Fri/Sat). I have a table and am hoping to do duplicate the success we had from the Spooner gun show where nearly half the line at Spooner's AS resulted from that show. Anybody who wants to stop by is more than welcome.

PS-Chris (my future son in law) shot Rifleman down in Hubertus yesterday! ^:)^ ^:)^
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Janir

Yes he did! Maybe you need to start talking Orange Hat with him... >:)

Quote from: Taylor on August 12, 2012, 10:50:55 AM
Gordon gun show is next weekend (Fri/Sat). I have a table and am hoping to do duplicate the success we had from the Spooner gun show where nearly half the line at Spooner's AS resulted from that show. Anybody who wants to stop by is more than welcome.

PS-Chris (my future son in law) shot Rifleman down in Hubertus yesterday! ^:)^ ^:)^
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Taylor

Quote from: Janir on August 13, 2012, 02:08:25 PM
Yes he did! Maybe you need to start talking Orange Hat with him... >:)

Grandaughter #2 due in October, once things settle down a possibility.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Quote from: Taylor on August 12, 2012, 10:50:55 AM

Productive last two days promoing AS at the Gordon gun show. If all that said they were coming were to show up it would be a great problem to have. Looks like its me and Dicey (who never signs up officially despite my nagging) staffing the event. Any and all of our AS brethern are invited up North if you can join us. Plenty of bunk space and you're more than welcome to stay for some extra North Woods (aka God's Country) R&R if your scehedule permits.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison