News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Palmerton, PA Appleseed - Sept 08-09, 2012

Started by Publican, August 08, 2012, 07:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Publican

Looks like we have 8 signed up already ;D

I will be signing up to work if there are no objections. Before I contact Instructor Scheduling, I am supposed to get approval from the SB. As soon as we have this info I will contact them. Time is already scheduled off from work  ^:)^

I hear this is a wonderful range http://www.palmertonrgc.org/  Camping of course will be a wonderful added benefit:
QuoteCamping available:  60 "primitive" campsites onsite, potable water available.
"I regard giving as necessary to right the balance..." Hu Chung

"Things now every day begin to grow more and more serious" Lord Percy

"Please remember the 2nd Amendment each and every time you vote".....Cork

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

SSG Platz

I have a baby due, so I may not make it up there, but I cannot see why Tom would have any issues with you signing up. The camp sight is great! I really enjoy going out there. I will be sad if I miss it.

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Publican

My wife is asking for time off tonight. If she gets it, She will be coming as well.

She has not touched a rifle in about 20 or more years. She will be using my 10-22. I told her we need to find time to sight it in for HER before we go.

Also told her I would work the opposite side of the line so I do not make her uncomfortable &) She thought that was a good idea too.

Should know in a day or so.

IF there are any lurkers that have questions about the shoot, feel free to ask.

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

Publican

WOOT  ;D

Well, I nagged, cajoled, poked and prodded  ~~:)

She was able to get off and is attending ^:)^

Publican

UPDATE:

Looks like 15 now signed up!

Any lurkers who might have questions, please feel free to ask.