News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Do we need to be a member to instruct/camp at Palmerton?

Started by Publican, August 06, 2012, 02:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Publican

Not sure if we have a waiver but saw this on their website:
QuoteEFFECTIVE JANUARY 2012

While using the range, all member must wear their RFID membership card and button and be prepared to show their RFID card and a picture ID whenever they are asked to do so. The range will be patrolled. No card, No excuses: You must leave the Range.

Due to insurance regulations guests are no longer allowed to use the range.

Thanks in advance
"I regard giving as necessary to right the balance..." Hu Chung

"Things now every day begin to grow more and more serious" Lord Percy

"Please remember the 2nd Amendment each and every time you vote".....Cork

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

Arrigetch

No, they waive this for Appleseed.  I am not a member there and I can vouch that I camped and worked the Appleseed there last month.   ;)

Publican

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

SSG Platz

Yep, Appleseed is a different animal, we camp there every shoot. Lots of fun you should come out they have great amenities.

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Publican