News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hayward WI August 5-6, 2012

Started by Taylor, August 05, 2012, 10:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Thanks to Hayward R&G Club and to Jim and sons for making our second Hayward, WI Appleseed a success. Unfortunately Chris took ill and left us early on Saturday. His wife gave us the update on Sunday wheh she stopped at the range. He was released from the hospital, is feeling better and is looking forward to joining (along with his  Mrs.) us at one of our remaining 2013 NW WI Appleseeds.

Jim, thank you for your Rifleman's persistance exhibition and coming out Saturday morning after your trip to the ER. I sincerely hope your back pain issues subside as I can literally feel your pain in my six-decades+ old back.

Younger guys Ryan and Art showed steady progress and will earn their patch after continuing along the Riflemans' trail. George (our designated sniper), great job this weekend. Keep practicing and you will catch up to and pass your brothers.

You guys were all the greatest.

Great job and thank you to our IITs Mike and Rob. We could not have had this successful Appleseed without your dedication. My heartfelt thanks to both of you. It is an honor to work with dedicated volunteers like you guys.

Pictures following...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pics...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Last of my pics...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Ryanjames170

Good to see some pics from this weekends shoot! i am glad that i was able to make it there, i ended up learning quite alot and i was able to sight in my AR-15 this weekend. i think im going to have to buy a sling for it though!

Thank you again from me and my Dad and brothers to Taylor, Mike and Rob for coming out and instructing for us!

Ryan

BugginOut

I had a great time. As always I learned a lot from the students, Mike, and Mike.  A couple pictures that I have are also attached.
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

Taylor

Quote from: Ryanjames170 on August 05, 2012, 11:12:56 PM
Good to see some pics from this weekends shoot! i am glad that i was able to make it there, i ended up learning quite alot and i was able to sight in my AR-15 this weekend. i think im going to have to buy a sling for it though!

Thank you again from me and my Dad and brothers to Taylor, Mike and Rob for coming out and instructing for us!

Ryan

Thanks for joining us on the forum Ryan. I know that I have made some new friends in Hayward. We look forward to seeing you, your Dad and brothers soon...Gordon 9/15-16, Mason 9/29-30 and/or Spooner 10/13-14.

Mike/ aka Taylor

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Ryanjames170

it was certinaly a pleasure coming out and shooting with you guys and i hope we do get to do another this year

boscohurn

Good students and good weather.  It was a pleasure to be a part of it.  I am always learning new things too.  A few things I need to check out did not settle in my brain til everyone was gone and I had a chance to think about it.  (and the sun moved)  All part of learning tho.  Again, Jim and crew did a great job with the "open mind."  As far as another Appleseed soon.....Gordon in Mid Sept.  They haven't changed my schedule....yet.  Its a very nice li'l range, with some distance possibilities.

Mike