News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Breaking news. Earthmom shoots 228, takes orange hat!

Started by Swamp Thing, July 28, 2012, 08:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp Thing

The headline says it all.

Please welcome Earthmom to the orange hat club.

God bless Earthmom. Thank you!

ST

mac66

Earthmom was awesome in breaking into the rifleman club.  She not only broke down the door she smashed it into little pieces. It was a pleasure to be there when she did it.

She took an orange hat and was promptly put to work helping me on the line when half the group went over to the 200 yard line.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

George Hacker

Wow!  Excellent shooting, Earthmom.  Thank you for taking the next step by donning an orange hat. O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Reddot

Swamp Thing

Uh oh.

Gonna have to change that headline.

Seems that the Shoot Boss knucklehead who scored her AQT was off a bit. No 228............It was a 230!

Once again, thanks Earthmom, a very welcome addition to the cadre!

ST

MI-copperhead

230 !!! smokin Earthmom !! Way to kick in that Riflewoman door   O0 Congrats on the orange hat as well. Somehow I bet it wont be too long before it changes color again. ;)
Morgan's Rifleman 250 yard cold bore, 10/29/2022, Tusco Rifle Club, New Philadelphia OH KD/Rifle M1A w optics/Prone
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death ! " Patrick Henry
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
Thomas Jefferson
"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Capt. John Parker
" I have'nt a man who 's afraid to go." Capt Isaac Davis
"I would say that the majority of Americans have no real sense of the value and the uniqueness of being a U.S. citizen.  Once they realize what they have, they are less likely to stand by while some politician attempts to whittle down their rights."  Troy a.k.a. solarguy

D.O.M.

Totally awesome, Earthmom!
I think you are a fine example to us all In demonstrating what real persistance is!
Well done!
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Superheat

Congratulations Earthmom.    You are great example for you boys.  Set a goal and persevere.  O0  Thank you for taking the orange hat, I guarantee you won't regret it. 

My question is.... Who's going to cook at your house?    All rifleman and no cooks.    :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:  Huzzah!

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

number6

Congratulations, and thank you for bailing a bit harder.

number6
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder

Miki

Whoo-Hooo, way to go Earthmom. You looked good in blue. You look SUPER in orange!

3.Dogs

"Maybe we should call Burbs." - SteelThunder

MadHatter

"Glove up!" Wizard
"Those who stand for nothing fall for everything." Alexander Hamilton