News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Utah Organization.

Started by Buttshot Comanche, June 25, 2008, 03:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttshot Comanche

Utah is organized into Northern, Central, and Southern areas.    I am in CA, I will post the leadership when I get home.   

Central will hold a mini on July 4th in Springville.    Info TBA.

Northern will hold an August and September shoot.  TBA also.

We have had good leadership step up to the plate.  Thanks to all involved,    We want to hear from all of the UT shooter who have participated in an Appleseed.     There is much to do, Fred want a shoot a month, and we have the people who can do it.

BC
Firearms in the hands of a free people are a threat only to tyrants.
Freedom is our heritage and our destiny.

risky buisness

Great work Utah, things are looking up all over, Just a reminder, in order to have Appleseeds we need instructors to do it, the best way I know is to head to a Boot Camp, Well what do ya know, there happens to be one July 27 -Aug 3rd in Kemmerer Wyo, right next door, so in order to really get things up and running head on over, or sign up for the Appleseed and start down the Instructor in traning trail.
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

phoneprone

I have contacts out of Payson and Provo, if someone would take me out there after I make red hat I'd be more than happy to help instruct and promote in that area.
"you have to have the correct peanut butter to jelly ratio"
"If the RWVA rock band must start, it should start here"

Buttshot Comanche

Firearms in the hands of a free people are a threat only to tyrants.
Freedom is our heritage and our destiny.

lccmonkey

Northern utah director checking in. I now have an appleseed set up for slc on the 16 and 17 of may. :~
It should be up on the website in a week or less.

mike white
From my cold dead hands.

phoneprone

I'm trying to get my histories out of the way to get my darn red hat... can I come?
"you have to have the correct peanut butter to jelly ratio"
"If the RWVA rock band must start, it should start here"

lccmonkey

Yes you can just bring a freind or two.
From my cold dead hands.