News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Utah EPT

Started by BlueFeather, March 16, 2009, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFeather

I have been appointed by Funfaler and personally called by Fred to get this going for this region and I am swamped.  I need volunteers to get on board to send out promotional emails to organizations around UT, and specifically to promote the our big Patriot's Day events.  'They' say it should take three people about three hours to harvest email addresses and forward our pre-written letters of introduction.  There aren't enough hours in the day for me to cover NM, AZ, CO & NV  before April 19th plus work and do taxes and run an Appleseed, and uh, sleep, so I could use some help here guys. 

Please contact me directly so I can let you know what it entails.

Thanks in advance

/Gill (BlueFeather)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)

Buttshot Comanche

Bluefeather,

I would like to talk with you, so send me your phone number.    Mine is H 702-345-8724   C  801-420-6920.    I think we can get you some help.    BTW, we are having a shoot in Cedar on May 2-3, and one in SLC on May 16-17.

BC

Will Christensen
Firearms in the hands of a free people are a threat only to tyrants.
Freedom is our heritage and our destiny.

Fred

Quote from: BlueFeather on March 16, 2009, 12:40:10 PM
I have been appointed by Funfaler and personally called by Fred to get this going for this region and I am swamped.  I need volunteers to get on board to send out promotional emails to organizations around UT, and specifically to promote the our big Patriot's Day events.  'They' say it should take three people about three hours to harvest email addresses and forward our pre-written letters of introduction.  There aren't enough hours in the day for me to cover NM, AZ, CO & NV  before April 19th plus work and do taxes and run an Appleseed, and uh, sleep, so I could use some help here guys. 

Please contact me directly so I can let you know what it entails.

Thanks in advance

/Gill (BlueFeather)

Bluefeather has since been contacted and told her area of operations is "to the north".

She is to proceed in that direction, Appleseeding all the way, leaving a trail of wakened, liberty-loving Americans behind, until she gets to the Canadian border - the northern boundary of Montana.

She will pause there (she hasn't been told it's only a pause! :) ) while the decision is made whether to "pay the founders back" by accomplishing what they tried but failed to do - liberate Canada.

My bet is that she will be given the go-ahead.

:) O0

PS: From an operational point of view, our concern now is to make sure, when the New Mexico horde, proceeding north, encounters the California horde, proceeding east, progress is not slowed by an immense traffic jam!

It'll be tough, but we can do it! O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...