News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Vernon Shoot?

Started by Orangedotfever, July 26, 2012, 02:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orangedotfever

Can anyone tell me more about the North Vernon shoot that shows on the instructor schedule for October 13/14 but is not listed on the online sign-up schedule? Is this a private shoot? Thanks.
"Need", has nothing to do with it!

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living."  John Wayne

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed lamb.

yellowhousejake

No it's not a private shoot, the Admins are trying to get it listed on the public schedule but they are having issues with Eventbright.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Slow2Speak

Quote from: Orangedotfever on July 26, 2012, 02:25:16 PM
Can anyone tell me more about the North Vernon shoot that shows on the instructor schedule for October 13/14 but is not listed on the on line sign-up schedule? Is this a private shoot? Thanks.
Yeah i been meaning to ask about this also. I been telling some  people about it , But it is going to happen right  the shoot I mean

Orangedotfever

I rode over to North Vernon and checked out the Christian camp where the shoots are to be held. Spoke to a guy there (Rodger I think) who said he's expecting a good turnout for Appleseed. It's just south of North Vernon but WAY back in the woods. We'll need good signs because the GPS coordinates listed will take you past the turn off point. It's a dead end so you can't get lost though.
"Need", has nothing to do with it!

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living."  John Wayne

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed lamb.

grunt soldier

The same thing happened to me the first time I headed out there.  it's a nice range and some great folks. 
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.