News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dec 6th Class

Started by NOMADSS, July 25, 2012, 09:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NOMADSS

Just wanted to say I am excited for the Dec 6th class in MD.  I will be attending my first course with 7 other guys from my office.

It was a awesome day i walked in found a date and explained to them what Appleseed was about and everyone was like sign me up.

Should be a great class!!
Looking forward to progressing thru the ranks.
NOMAD
8541 3/6,STA 3/2 STA,
Fast CO.,MCSFTCO CQB Section
Hurdle the dead, and Trample the weak!
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Impact Data Books is often imitated but never duplicated. We are your #1 source for modular data books by military, law enforcement and competitive shooters.

BeSwift

It's good you signed up for this, when you did.  :) You guys got the LAST available slots on the line for 2012 in MD. We are
now SOLD OUT in MD for the 5 remaining shoots in 2012, barring any cancellations or another range allowing us in
(and we're always working on this). :'(

We'll look forward to meeting you and your crew on the line in Dec...     O0  BeSwift   
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations