News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kentucky gets a new Shoot Boss

Started by Mudcat, July 24, 2012, 09:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

Congratulations to Unbridled Liberty as our newest Shoot Boss. HUZZAH! I don't have a pic sorry. But I know someone who does.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

MeanStreaker

Way to go U.L.!

Very well deserved!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Edheler

Congratulations UL!!! HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

I look forward to Cannonsburg, Kentucky to see you in action!

R1SGx2

Nice work Unbridled Liberty, thank you for all you do,

We need you.

Think Library Seeds, have to spread the word....

Mark
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Niecie

Congratulations! So glad to hear the great news. I will eat some liberty bars in your honor  ;)
Kentucky, and the rest of us, are very fortunate you are so willing to step up. The state is under exemplary leadership!

See you soon!

Niecie & Yellowhouse Jake

Ratchett

Congratulations Unbridled Liberty, job well done and well deserved hat!!!

IHG,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

George Hacker

Well done, Unbridled Liberty.  Kentucky Appleseed just got a little stronger. ..:..

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

SPQR

As deserving an appointment as the depths of my great intellect can conceive. 
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

gonejohnny

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Magloader

Yaaay!!! Awesome job, Kevin! But until I see a photo of the new hat I am not believing it!!! To use the new smileys correctly...

:pics:

Thank you for all your hard work!!

ML
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Edheler

From the photo bucket he posted in the AAR:

Theophilus

Congratulations, UL.
Well deserved.
We look forward to working with you on the trail again.

Theophilus and Joni
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

Unbridled Liberty

Thank you all for the kind words.  My road to Rifleman started at this very same range.  My first Appleseed ever was at Carrollton, KY on Patriot's Day weekend 2010.  TheEditor was SB and he came from Illinois with IIT Templar223.  Dad4boys was there on his first IIT assignment too. 

Something happened inside me that day that changed how I saw my country and changed my thinking about my role in what kind of future my children would have.  I really didn't want to be an instructor, and I resisted as long as I could, but I discovered that "the Regulars are out, and something must be done".  Our mission is to meet the Regulars of apathy, ignorance and laziness and send them back to the pit where they came from, or cut them down.   Thanks to all of you for standing with me.  The blessings of Liberty upon you.  Now how about some of those liberty bars Niecie?

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

GEmanuel

Congratulations Unbridled Liberty !
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

ChuckS

MoonShadow

Hey Mudcat!

I'm hijacking this thread because I can't send a private message, so please don't jump all over me.

This is David from this past weekend's Appleseed at Knob Creek.  My daughter loved the rifle that she borrowed from you, but she didn't bother to find out anything about it.  Could you please tell me what kind of Marlin it was, and what kind of site it had?

Mudcat

We won't jump on anyone for asking questions. The rifle was a out of the box Marlin 795 with a Simmons 3-9x32 the model is 22mag. It comes with rings and everything you need to mount it. Cost for the entire package was right at $160 including the sling. I have to say I am quite impressed with the little rifle.

David I hope to see you and Violet back on the line again soon.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington