News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pennsylvania has a new RED HAT!!!!!

Started by Charles McKinley, July 24, 2012, 12:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles McKinley

A big HUZZA!!!! for Edheler.

He passed his Instructors PC at New Philladelphia, OH this weekend.

Pictures to follow.

Way to go Ed.....

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

GEmanuel

Congratulations Mike, welcome to the Pennsylvania Corps of the Red Hat.
Now get down in he dirt, accolades complete!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

R1SGx2

Edheler,

Thank you for staying the course, we need the help,

Think Library Seeds,

Now get out there and get dirt on that new hat....

mark
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Superheat

Congrats Edheler!  Michigan's adopted son from Pennsylvania.

I know this must be an exciting time for you.     Of course nothing will compare to the time you spent in Lapeer.  ;D

See you on the trail,

Superheat

sgtrock

ITB

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

KAH

OK Mike, I just got the email Okey Dokey from Instructor Promotions:

You are OFFICIALLY a Red Hat!
Wear it well my friend - you worked hard to earn it.  You certainly deserve it.

It was a pleasure working with you in New Philadelphia, and I was proud to present it to you.  You are always welcome to join us in the Buckeye state...

Special thanks to Stand and Invictus Maneo for border raiding as well.  We certainly couldn't have done it without the three of you,

Take care,
kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Birdman

Huzzah! Way to go Mike! Lots of work, and lots of miles!
Congratulations!

GoldFish

Congrats!  I hope to catch you on one of your next raids into Ohio. ;)

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Roverace

EZ3

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   HHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

George Hacker

Congratulations, Edheler.  Well done! O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

gonejohnny

Edheler

Thanks everyone! It only took me 9822 miles of travel to do it. :) If you take out my California trip, since I flew, I am still going to cross 5k miles driving when I go to Gibsonburg, Ohio this weekend! I have really enjoyed the journey and look forward to where the trail leads!

I really couldn't have done it without the feedback of everyone I worked with. Special thanks to Calfret, DryFire, EZ3, Fred, KAH, MeanStreaker, Miki, Mr Happy, Nero, Posterboy and Stand. I also appreciate everything I have learned from all of the IITs I have worked with, everyone at the Gibsonburg Ohio IBC, Elverson Pennsylvania IBC and the Lapeer Michigan AIBC.

SSG Platz

Congrats mike, now if we can just get you to do some shoots in PA now.

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Miki

Huzzah!!! You do know you're an adopted Wolverine and border raiders are welcome here! ;D

Ratchett

But Miki, he is a Buckeye just like you---HEHEHE >:D

Quote from: Miki on July 25, 2012, 01:21:44 AM
Huzzah!!! You do know you're an adopted Wolverine and border raiders are welcome here! ;D
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Unbridled Liberty

Congrats Edheler, and thanks for adding Kentucky to your mileage and making us part of your red hat too!  Looking forward to Cannonsburg.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Nero

Congrats, Mike!  Clearly well-earned and deserved.   ^:)^  O0 O0

We were pleased to be the farthest point on your Trail.  You stop by again, hear?
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Edheler

Quote from: SSG Platz on July 25, 2012, 01:20:53 AM
Congrats mike, now if we can just get you to do some shoots in PA now.

Alex, my challenge to you is to find a range in the massive gulf of emptiness between Eastern and Western Pennsylvania! :) I am concentrating on finding somewhere to have at least one Appleseed in Washington County right at the moment!

MrHappy

Well Done Mike! So...Shoot Boss by Christmas?   ~~:)
Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten

SSG Platz

Let's  find a range half way between your house and mine, and we will work on getting an Appleseed there together.

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

mal

Congrats!  Hope to see you again on the trail.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams