News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

help with forum update

Started by RedFox24, July 21, 2012, 09:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedFox24

:sos:

Looks like there is a new feature on in the upper right hand corner of the forum that says NEWS on my screen and has a couple of stories or quotes below it, one for BWHM radio show and another that looks like some type of announcement or something.  Anyway, I cant click on them to follow them or read them, how does it work and where do I find the "news" so I can read them?
:wb:
:'(

Thanks
RedFox24
"Preparedness is not an event.  It's a continuous process." 
Dr. Julie Gerberding, Director, CDC

Two Wolves

I think there just notifications. ~ Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

SavageShootr

Yes, Those are announcements not links.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

RedFox24

is that the "whole thing" or are they posted somewhere?
"Preparedness is not an event.  It's a continuous process." 
Dr. Julie Gerberding, Director, CDC

2 clicks low

Quote from: RedFox24 on July 22, 2012, 01:18:42 PM
is that the "whole thing" or are they posted somewhere?

Some are posted elsewhere, like the Backwoods home shoot, you must use your "google fu" to search them out.

Others like the request for help are full & complete, PM to volenteer or for more info.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne