News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The US Arms Trade Treaty

Started by Magloader, July 20, 2012, 05:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magloader

On July 27th, the nations of the world are scheduled to meet in New York to sign a global Arms Trade Treaty. Disguised as a way to prevent the proliferation of small arms throughout the world, it is, in fact, a backdoor way to legislate gun control in the United States and effectively repeal our Second Amendment.

http://dickmorris.rallycongress.com/7175/gun-control/

This is a link to a site where you can write a petition to your senators, asking them to not vote yes. Over 300,000 letters and emails have been sent in. I personally have already signed it. Who else is going to help me defend my Constitutional rights, including the right to bear arms?

In Liberty,
                                                                                   Magloader
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

GEmanuel

I have signed the petition.
C'mon Pennsylvania, get behind this before it's too late
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Roverace

Letters have been written last week,

Also called my three Reps. !@#) I went ahead and signed Morris's petition as well

Roverace

Fives

DONE AND DONE.

THANKS FOR POSTING!!!!!!

WHITEKNIGHT.
"A hero is no more brave than an ordinary man, he is braver five minutes longer" RWE

DAR-Patriot

I have just returned from my first Appleseed bootcamp and I'm 100% in and will be an instructor as soon as I can make that happen and whatever else I can do to get the word out!!  I have signed the petitions and sent them on......time is short!  It's time for all of us to prepare to make a stand, decide now what you will do when they try to take our guns!  As for me, there is only one right decision, unless you want to live in tyranny and bondage!  2 Chronicles 7:14   May God be with us!

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me Death!"   Patrick Henry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson
A time to Pray for America ! You think?

Magloader

Just thought I would post a little follow up here....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/27/un-fails-to-reach-deal-on-global-arms-trade-treaty-as-us-asks-for-more-time/

Just goes to show you what happens when enough people do one little thing!!!

ML
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds, and praise your Father in Heaven.- Mathew 5:16

Jesus answered, " I am the way, truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

SSG Platz

John 14:6 is on my ACOG
~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Ratchett

Quote from: SSG Platz on July 27, 2012, 11:30:26 PM
John 14:6 is on my ACOG
~PlatzOut~

SSG Platz,

Sad part is newer ACOG's do not have it, thanks to our wonderful government. They did not have the choice of freedom of speech if the company wanted to stay afloat. Gov't threatened to pull the military contract if John14:6 not removed.  :'(

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

SSG Platz

I know, and it's sad. Not so much freedom of speech as it was something else. 11 days and counting then me and uncle Sam part ways
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Sly223

Peace that glorious moment in time when,both sides are busy reloading!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!