News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fenton, MI - July 28-29 2012 AAR

Started by Bill Winkle, July 19, 2012, 10:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Winkle

Placeholder for Fenton, MI - July 28-29 2012 AAR
....Bill Winkle....

Swamp Thing

Let's give this post a bump.

Punk and I just got home and had a blast. Figuratively and literally!  ^:)^ :~

A great day spent with old friends and meeting new ones.

Post up folks. Let's hear your stories!

ST

Superheat

Wonderful weekend with some great Americans.  I will post more tomorrow. 

softseller

Fantastic weekend, great weather, great people... thanks to all the outstanding instructors, and dedicated students.  Here's the pictures... Enjoy! 

http://www.shootsweets.com/uploads/Appleseed/Fenton_July2012/content/index.html

See y'all in September

Bill Winkle

Quote from: softseller on July 30, 2012, 01:57:25 PM
Fantastic weekend, great weather, great people... thanks to all the outstanding instructors, and dedicated students.  Here's the pictures... Enjoy! 

http://www.shootsweets.com/uploads/Appleseed/Fenton_July2012/content/index.html

See y'all in September

Thank you sooo much for the awesome photos! I eagerly anticipate them after every one of your shoots. Thanks!!!
....Bill Winkle....

Superheat

Our crew in size on Sunday as the Lapeer Gang came over for some trigger time.

Superheat

We can finally say that the Fenton curse has been lifted.  The Weather was WONDERFUL! 
Two rifleman were reveled, Congrats to Sullivan and Joey.  Both shot 210!  Both were duly showered with water from the North Bridge.

Thanks to YarnNazi sorry, Yarnjunky and Bob Winkle for stepping up and helping the mission. O0

Shane drove from Iowa to bring his nephew to Fenton for an Appleseed.  :bow:  It was a pleasure having both of you on the line.  Please keep Shane in your prayers as he heads back to Afghanistan.

The youth shooters were an absolute pleasure to have on the line.  What a great representation of our Posterity.

Like I asked you Sunday... Please don't let this end here.  Get involved and save our country.  Bring 10 friends to the next Appleseed.  We need everyone to help.  Posterity is counting on you.  Lets not let them down.

If you set a goal to earn that rifleman's patch, we want to help.  So just keep working on it.  Dryfire and practice your positions.  We will see you at the next event.  Huzzah!