News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Crawfordsville Mid-Week Shoot

Started by Barbie, July 16, 2012, 01:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

Ahoy!

I just finished up the Wilmington, OH AS where I (finally) got that magic # & took on an orange hat.  I was also signed up for Crawfordsville's mid-week shoot this Tues/Wed.  Since the higher-ups have yet to give me access to the appropriate IIT pages, I gotta post this on here.

Any chance the IN folk out at Crawfordsville care if I help out as an orange hat instead of a shooter?  I need to do some work on my rifle, and with the fair promo coming up would be more than willing to help out versus shoot.

::)           ::)           ::)           ::)           ::)

~ Barbie
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

AuntieBellum

Yay, Barbie!  Congrats on that Rifleman score, and thank you for taking a hat!!!  I'll not speak for ATM, but I'm sure he'll be along soon.  He's a pretty agreeable sort of guy, though, so I'm sure you're in for a fun time at Crawfordsville!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

spitfire51

I can't speak for ATM but I'm working the shoot as well and I'm pretty certain we can put you to work this week.  Drag some friends with you to the shoot!
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

ATM

Congrats and welcome aboard! We'd be glad to have you join us as an IIT.  O0

Bring the hat and a rifle if you like, we often rotate instructors into a shooting position.

If you can be at the range by 7:45, that would be great!

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com