News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

decisions... clermont or myakka this weekend

Started by Some Guy, July 11, 2012, 11:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Some Guy

i live about in the middle of 2 appleseed events this weekend. work looks like i can get out - but i am about right in the middle of each... which one to choose?? ive been to rocky creek ranch before - so i know i wont get lost driving there...should i jsut go to clermont??

:)
Journey to Rifleman

alkeford

Come to Rocky Creek Ranch.9mm4545,Sly223, and Alkeford will be there giving some of the finest Instruction Appleseed has to offer. You wont be disappointed  O0
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

Sly223

I have been to both,  ;D
-This is a no brainer! :slap:
RCR all the way! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Some Guy

Quote from: Sly223 on July 12, 2012, 09:26:22 AM
I have been to both,  ;D
-This is a no brainer! :slap:
RCR all the way! ..:..

i will bring my potato chips to show i wont crush them with the foregrip death grip.... lol

Journey to Rifleman

Some Guy

registered myself and my son for the RCR location.

got the sling installed and ready to shoot...
Journey to Rifleman

alkeford

Come on out to the Alkeford show lol I just received the Task sheet. As I like to high light my task to stay on point I noticed the whole page was highlighted. It seems they are pretty serious about who they give those red hats too. Funny Im an IIT and yet they are talking about SB. I was told get on the Ball we have your new venue picked  &) I hope I live up the cadre that has gone before me :bow: So come on out if not for the History or instruction come out for the show I guarantee it'll be a good one.

Alkeford
IIT/Instructor/SBIT
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!