News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Proctor #2 Sept. 27-28 08

Started by GMB74, June 23, 2008, 10:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMB74

Post here with questions & comments

TonyDedo

Looks like Laura and I are 90% good to go for this shoot.  Has anyone else signed up yet?

I also know two girls who say they're interested, but I haven't been able to get a commitment to go out of them yet.

Nickle, per our earlier can I borrow your scoped 10/22 - $20 says I can shoot rifleman with it my first try!

Nickle

Quote from: TonyDedo on September 19, 2008, 05:35:07 PM
Looks like Laura and I are 90% good to go for this shoot.  Has anyone else signed up yet?

I also know two girls who say they're interested, but I haven't been able to get a commitment to go out of them yet.

Nickle, per our earlier can I borrow your scoped 10/22 - $20 says I can shoot rifleman with it my first try!

Yeah, but which one? The long barreled one (Wal-Mart special) with the Weaver V8, or the nickle plated (stainless really), laminated pimp gun (10/22 International)?

$20 bet? I can do that.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

TonyDedo

Quote from: Nickle on September 19, 2008, 05:44:39 PM
Quote from: TonyDedo on September 19, 2008, 05:35:07 PM

Yeah, but which one? The long barreled one (Wal-Mart special) with the Weaver V8, or the nickle plated (stainless really), laminated pimp gun (10/22 International)?

$20 bet? I can do that.

I think the Wally World special will do just fine.  Laura and I signed up this morning - it's on like Donkey Kong!

Nickle

See you there, then.

I saw that comment about making Rifleman right off.

You planning on the Texas Challenge?
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Buzzworth

Quote from: Nickle on September 23, 2008, 11:24:21 AM
See you there, then.

I saw that comment about making Rifleman right off.

You planning on the Texas Challenge?

Texas Challenge! Texas Challenge! Texas Challenge! 8)
Hope we have a live one here ;)
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

ripersnifle

Hey folks,

I MIGHT make it to Proctor to help out for a FEW hours.
Baby #3 came over the weekend.
Isaac was 9 lb 5 oz and 21.25 in long.
He was big enough to break my wife's tailbone.
She really needs my help while she's healing up.
Hope to see all you folks there.

sk
Proctor 408

Nickle

Shane, some help is better than no help, every time.

Stop by and visit, if you can, and make sure to take good care of the wife and little one.