News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Jericho July 19-20 08

Started by GMB74, June 23, 2008, 10:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMB74

Post here with questions & comments

GMB74

Ok, about a week to go- Who's coming?

Nickle

Come on, folks. Top quality training, and the ONLY Appleseed in the Northeast where we do Full Distance.

Only one where we do a 600 yard volley as well.

Miss this, you'll wish you hadn't. Hard telling if we get the facility next year, due to increased Army Guard usage of the facility.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

crak

Quote from: Nickle on July 09, 2008, 09:49:23 PM
Hard telling if we get the facility next year, due to increased Army Guard usage of the facility.

Oh man, if that doesn't get the stampede a'rolling nothing will.  ;D
Check your drama at the door.

rescueemt

looking forward to comming from western MA

Twiggman

Oops.
You can defend yourself with a pistol.
You can defend your home with a shotgun,
but you'll need a RIFLE to defend your liberty.

jimbtv

Twigg,

You seem to be posting to an AS that happened a year ago. Here is the link to the new AS in Jericho, August 9 - 10.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=7840.0

If you want to register as an instructor for the event, PM Nickle.

Jim

Firewall99

!
"The timid and fearful cannot defend liberty or anything else." - G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature from Jekyll Island and founder of Freedom Force International (www.freedom-force.org)

"You make the decision now to be afraid, and you will never turn back--your whole life, you will always be afraid."
-- From "Unbreakable"

The litany against fear is an incantation used by the Bene Gesserit in Dune to focus their minds and calm themselves in times of peril. The litany is as follows:

I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.

"Take away fear, and the battle of Freedom is half won." - William Ralp

Nickle

Dennis, we have plenty of room for Instructors at this event.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.