News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ideas for the Bluegrass State.

Started by MIGHTY MOUSE, June 23, 2008, 10:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIGHTY MOUSE

Hi All,

Lets start getting KY up to speed For Appleseed.  If anyone has any promotional ideas lets try to hash them out here.  Lets also try to make a list of goals that we can try to acheive to further the project. 
Currently we have 2 more shoots scheduled for the State: Morehead, Ky and Knob Creek (Louisville)
Recon One is heading up promotion for the Morehead shoot and I will be trying to take point on the Knob Creek shoot. So if you want to step up and take part lets post our ideas here.
God grants LIBERTY only to those who LOVE it and are ALWAYS ready to GUARD and DEFEND it.
-Daniel Webster

bigjohn

I will be instructing at both events . I'm working on helping shooters around me get up to speed with gear and encouraging people to attend .

Not promoting ideas I know ,but every little bit helps.

"The tree of Liberty must ,at times, be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants"

MIGHTY MOUSE

Hey atleast I know you are still here.  ;D
God grants LIBERTY only to those who LOVE it and are ALWAYS ready to GUARD and DEFEND it.
-Daniel Webster

MANSKER

Mighty Mouse-
Am away in Texas as I write taking care of an important family situation but should be home in a week or less
Would like to get with you and the others and brain storm about promotional ideas for AS in KY.
Am still very intersted in bringing AS to our area and have seen the idea of DAR.  Want one near me.
Can only get to instruct on a very limited basis-just the nature of my position but am willing to do as much as possible.
Will be back in touch ASAP.
Later
MANSKER/JIM
"I came-I saw-I conquered!"---JULIUS
Many men die years before they are buried-I plan to live until I die-and that unexpectedly!

MIGHTY MOUSE

Excellent, I will check my calender and see if we can have a "get together" and do some shooting and talking.  Everyone chime in if this interests you. I think some "face to face" time will expedite our efforts.
-Daniel Webster

George

Getting together and doing some brainstorming about how to do a better job of promoting Appleseeds sounds good to me.  Count me in.  I would have posted sooner but we've been having some computer problems.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." - Thomas Jefferson

The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

The essance of an adventure is not knowing how its going to turn out.

Recon-one

In whatever capacity I am capable, I am in. I cannot travel much but that's what the internet is for, right?
I'll see everyone at the Morehead shoot.

scout34

MM,

I'm signed up as an IIT for Knob Creek, hopefully that will be my third AS.  I dropped 50 copies of the 15 meter free target at French Range on Knox, and one of the MWR Ladies told me they were all gone and they had made more copies!

I also took a bunch to Uncle Dan's Pawn and Gun and they were interested so I left 'em some.  We'll see if it bears fruit.

Studying my Instructor's POI to get ready.  See you soon!

Scout34

firebear

Is appleseed a NPO ?     Public service announcements on college radio?
Calera, AL 1/15