News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Georgians, checkin and form up on me!

Started by cannonman61, June 23, 2008, 08:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAZDevil

had a great AS in Birmingham, dond was shoot boss - great guy, very knowledgable.

I think there was some talk about a December NRA instructor's class?  Is it still on?

How about an IBC?

TAZ

"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

cannonman61

TAZ, and all

I'd love to set that up, but am at a lose for just when and how to make it happen.

I can get the range pretty much anytime I want it down here. I need some direct help making it happen though and enough #s to make it worth doing.

Spread the word and PM me or post it here if you get some ideas.

Me, I'm just trying to stay employed right now.  :(

CM
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

sanderman79

SoM had the idea to do a IBC for us GA folks.  I would love to have one and to help and learn.  We should set something up for Dec.  I am off Friday through Monday so I can help.

Raymon

Thor

I'm not a Georgian, but am willing to drive there for an IBC if it happens to be 2nd weekend in Dec.

Thor
"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom... Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."--Samuel Adams