News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Raton Appleseed Flyers...

Started by ShtLEMkIII, June 22, 2008, 12:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShtLEMkIII

Here are a couple of prototype flyers for the September shoot at Raton. I am working with someone else's flyer and modifications. To whomever is the creator of the original flyer; Many thanks!
"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of
them."
Padraig Pearse, 1913

Member:
National Rifle Association
Revolutionary War Veterans of America

funfaler

They look good.

Spatualman is the fella that is in charge of getting the flyers out and such.  I highly encourage you to work with him to get flyers for future events, it will be easier on you  ;)

The only other suggestion that I can make is that the "Event Registration" link is awfully long.  Might I suggest that we just use the basic web site address to steer folks to the registration page, perhaps they may stumble over some other useful information along the way.

The NM shoots are exciting, new frontiers for New Mexico. 

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

ShtLEMkIII

Thanks for the input, I'll tweak the link. I didn't really do that much. Someone else set up most of it and I just edited text.
"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of
them."
Padraig Pearse, 1913

Member:
National Rifle Association
Revolutionary War Veterans of America

Spatulaman

I think we just found another team player for flyer production! ::)

Other than FF's suggestion, the only thing I would add is to suggest you look at the attached Davilla flyer. We're beginning to attempt the collection of some demographic info which hopefully will allow us to better market ourselves. This is all on the back/page 2, so it could easily be substituted for the older version which you have.

Seriously tho', if you're interested in helping with flyer generation, PM me and I'll help you get started.
Spatulaman

Spatulaman

Tweaked this just a tad with the addition of a disclaimer.

Spatulaman

Spatulaman

DUH! Left off the attachment.
S