News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas Company, check in!

Started by didactic, June 21, 2008, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamhillbilly

&) ++) :---                                another east texan on board ;D

olfart

Olfart has finally found AS and will be attending the first at Shreveport next weekend. Sorry, but Davilla's too far from Texarkana.  :)
"The cure of crime is not in the electric chair, but in the high chair" ...  However, the electric chair works wonders on recidivism.

DCortez

Quote from: CaptG on April 27, 2010, 01:18:44 AMHope to see you at one.

Same here.  If we're lucky, we can make a meet before Labor Day.

big 54r

big 54r here...

checking in for TEXAS!

been to 1 AS in '08 at millican (Steve's place)...
nice place and meet some great people such as guy, scout pop?, tx pirate etc.
want to attend another AS so badly it hurt's.
sorta looks like I may have to take a vacation to make it happen! ;D :cool2:

Daga

Quote from: olfart on May 16, 2010, 12:17:30 AMOlfart has finally found AS and will be attending the first at Shreveport next weekend. Sorry, but Davilla's too far from Texarkana.  :)

Davilla's too far of a drive for me too. I'm somewhere near Longview/Marshall for now. We need to figure out how to turn range master.

wolf

wolf here just wanted to say thanks to scout and all instructors at the past davilla appleseed .tis my first and im hooked .see all in september appleseed ,my self being a disabled vet scout got me a place on the line and helped me out with a loaner rifle ,ill bring my new 10 22 in sept, if there is eny thing i can help with let me know right now in trying to spread the word about appleseed and all the like minded people there .

Grumpy

Grumpy here, from the thriving metropolis of Whitesboro,TX. %)
Attended Davilla 6/10, didn't get my patch :wall: :wb:
I had an OUTSTANDING time, huzzah to all the instructors.

See y'all in July O0
Turn off the X-box and focus on the X-ring.

Scout

Welcome Grumpy, You are a member of the family now and we look forward to seeing you back in Davilla and also seeing you become a member of our instructor Band of Texas Brothers. :)
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

POP

TRUE, Grumpy didn't get his patch.  BUT, he will. You can count on that.

Grumpy, you have it figured out.   O0 
Although I'll be out of state that weekend I will be right there by your side ... hollering ~~:).  You'll hear me and you'll do fine.
POP
:~ :~ :~ ^:)^

Quote from: Grumpy on June 22, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
Grumpy here, from the thriving metropolis of Whitesboro,TX. %)
Attended Davilla 6/10, didn't get my patch :wall: :wb:
I had an OUTSTANDING time, huzzah to all the instructors.

See y'all in July O0
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

CaptG

Remember Grumpy, steps 4, 5 & especialy 6a! Dry fire!
You'll do it.
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

schwert

Hello Texas Appleseed,

I'm John, in Louisiana.  I'm planning to come to one of you Davilla shoot during September or October.  Hoping to see you.

Fare Winds,

C J Burmeister
Longville, La

spitstickler

Hey Schwert,  Looking forward to seeing you in Davilla. FYI: We have a shoot in Shreveport this weekend. Come see us!
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

GarandPa

Hunt County

Last event:  Shreveport, 26 Jun 2010

Next event:  Terrell TX  Nov 27-28 (great range)

Qualifications:  Rifleman.  

At least one son-in-law and his dad will attend at Terrell with me. Maybe 2 daughters. Spreading the word to my gun club in Hunt County.

lookylou

And new I am to Appleseed also, kind people. Please be forgiven as my command of English is not well. I am currently on El Paso, Texas.

starfox

Quote from: lookylou on July 08, 2010, 11:25:31 AM
And new I am to Appleseed also, kind people. Please be forgiven as my command of English is not well. I am currently on El Paso, Texas.

Welcome!!  Will we be seeing you at the shoot in El Paso in a couple weeks?  24-25th.  My wife (DoubleLL) and I will be instructing that event.
Hope to see you there!!
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

wolf

here i am a month late but here in flint tx. looking forward to the september in davilla till then i am trying to improve enough to qulify as rifleman .see yall then

Grunt Medic

'Doc', RBC Davilla 02-09, checking in.  Happy to share that I've left the Land of Sand and am back in the Republic of Texas at Ft. Bliss.  My tour got extendad a bit, as I have to be here to outprcess our brigade, but I hope to be home in San Antonio by the end of next month - and on the IIT trail!

Special thanks to Scout, Pop, Alonso and the other members who kept in touch with me while I was in Iraq - I look forward to seeing y'all on the line again, and soon!

alonso1

Welcome back! and thank you for your service O0

PM on the way.

Mark

chukus

Chukus here in Willis hankering for my next event! Last event in Davilla,failed to qualify but was humbled and learned much! Shooting every chance I get and can't wait to have another go!

schwert

John and Patricia Burmeister checking in for the August 21 & 22 clinic at Davilla, Tx.

If canceled please call 337-794-3434 or tigerschwert@yahoo.com

Anyone notice Appleseed made the Fox news yesterday?

Fare Winds

Roy in Tomball

Bobby

Ellis County. Anyone else from Ellis Co.? Looking at getting started. I work weekends, so will have to use vacation. Only have  days left for the year.

rottweiler

Rottweiler checking in

Kerr County

Exmarlboroman

From League City, Republic of Texas, Exmarlboroman aka Matt

Will be at my first AS at davilla on sept 17-19.

Can't wait to meet yall there!
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...

CaptG

Exman,
I won't be there Sept in Davilla. Go and learn. I'm just outside of Sealy (not too far). I've got a small practice range here & am always open to shooting.
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

grifthom

grifthom, Lynn Co. Checking in. Looking forward to the AS in Amarillo at the end of next week.

Exmarlboroman

Quote from: CaptG on September 06, 2010, 11:17:20 PM
Exman,
I won't be there Sept in Davilla. Go and learn. I'm just outside of Sealy (not too far). I've got a small practice range here & am always open to shooting.
Guy
I will go and do my best to learn, I know Sealy, used to do alot of racing there!
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...

wolf

wolf ,from flint texas ,looking forward to the sept. appleseed hoping to quilify  see yall there

53Bravo

Five-Three Bravo checking in.

Llano County.

Going to the Fredericksburg shoot this fall.

Till then,

auf Wiedersehen!

olfart

Ofart here looking for folks who are coming to the Appleseed near Atlanta, TX (About 30 miles SW of Texarkana) on October 2 - 3. We're trying to round up enough folks to make it worthwhile for the landowner to host another shoot (or several ;) ).
"The cure of crime is not in the electric chair, but in the high chair" ...  However, the electric chair works wonders on recidivism.